G5 Prime Logic Specifications
Below are the specs for the G5 Prime Logic compound bow.
|2018||7 "||31 "||24.5-30 "||30-80 lbs||330 fps||4.3 lbs||80%|
What do you want to do next?
Check Out Pros & Cons
- A compact 31-inch axel-to-axel measurement makes the Logic very maneuverable
- Good draw length range from 24.5-30-inches
- Forgiving 7-inch brace height
- Free string and cable replacement every two years
- Draw length specific cams make it tougher to change the draw length
- 330 feet per second is pretty slow by 2018 standards